Thursday 1 September 2011

Beautiful Baby Blanket!

Sigh .... the long weekend is almost here! Shawville Fair is upon us once again!
and now for project highlights-end results!!!!!!!!!!!

After cruising http://www.bernat.com/ for some inspiration, I immediately signed up to be a member (its free!) to get access to many different patterns at all sorts of skill levels! I love how this blanket turned out as its so cheery and could be used for either gender. For now this blanket rest sealed up until my next friend or family member has a little one!



Stay tuned for my next posting (hopefully Monday) as I will be spending the weekend in the Pontiac.
One project this weekend is adding stamping and pearl embellishments to my wedding invites! A project for me and mom. Between that and supporting the fiance at the BMR booth its going to be a great weekend!!! Have fun kids and be safe!
APL

No comments:

Post a Comment