Sunday 4 September 2011

Bridal Bling!


finally .... a relaxing sunday evening ... the pug is snoozing beside me after a bath!

I wanted to share one of those good internet finds, while surfing the net looking at various pictures of my wedding dress I stumbled upon a site that made earrings to match my exact dress. Without hestitation I purchased these earrings making a slight adjustment to the fastner. I wanted studs instead of a hook. The company was really easy to deal with and custom makes every piece. When I got it in the mail it was even more stunning then I could imagine. So on this sunday night recovering from being Shawville Faired out I am searching now for the perfect necklace! So without further a-do check out their stuff!
http://www.tigerlillyjewelry.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment